Cerner Millennium® Services and Solutions
HEI’s expertise with Cerner Millennium® and its associated software solutions and architecture is unparalleled in the consulting industry. Armed with the depth of knowledge that can only be accumulated through years of experience, HEI can prepare you and your organization to thrive in today’s health care information technology environment. Because our associates have directly contributed to Cerner Millennium® implementations in the US, Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Australia, and the Middle East, HEI can additionally provide a uniquely global perspective to any project, regardless of geographical region or clinical venue.
Areas of Expertise:
- Solution implementation in both revenue cycle and clinical areas of focus
- Workflow analysis and supporting database design/build
- Cerner Millennium® data model
- Custom Discern Explorer (CCL) Scripting including reports and rules
- Cerner Discern Expert
- Cerner Open Engine with both Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) and HL7 interfaces
- Data extraction/upload
- Project Management
- MPage development and implementation
- CareAware iAware® Application Platform and iAware-based applications
- Cerner Millennium® solution support
HEI Consulting has experience in Revenue Cycle and Clinical implementations.
Each member of the team has an average of fifteen years of experience and
the know-how of every phase of an EHR implementation. Our team members
have completed multiple projects that include requirements evaluation, vendor
selection, systems planning, implementation, and post conversion support.
Revenue Cycle Optimization Assessment
HEI Consulting can provide an assessment of your current Revenue Cycle
system and workflows. We will outline items of focus in order to maximize
revenue, optimize workflows to reduce costs, and decrease account receivables(A/R)
Charge Master Optimization
HEI Consulting can review your current Charge Master configuration and offer changes for optimization. We analyze your current tiering logic to make sure you are maximizing reimbursement while ensuring regulatory compliance. This includes client specific rules that allow for grouping of charges, price fluctuation based on certain charge combinations, set maximum number of charges, etc.
HEI Consulting can provide a service to produce potential matches in order
to optimize the Master Person Index by reducing both redundancy and staff
HEI Consulting has a team of developers that can provide customized solutions
to work with your current information system. Working closely with
our clients we can develop a solution that will optimize results and achieve
your desired outcomes.
HEI Consulting has an in-depth background in multiple versions of HL7, including v2.x and v3.x which contains the CDA (Clinical Document Architecture). HEI consulting is competent in mapping v2.x to v3.x for Health Information Exchange(HIE) interfaces.
HEI Consultants are experts in Cerner's Open Engine and we are able to handle both inbound and outbound transactions to/from your foreign systems. We can develop or maintain the following interfaces:
- ADT (Admission, Dicharge, and Transfer) transactions to the Laboratory, Radiology, and Pharmacy, etc.
- Orders from patient care systems to the appropriate departmental systems
- Results from departmental systems to the client's clinical repository
- Charges from departmental systems to the client's financial system(s)
We are also experienced with Electronic Data Interchange(EDI) interfaces
around claims and statement processing along with eligibility and medical
HEI Consulting can provide 24x7 help desk system support. Our consultants are committed to providing timely & courteous responses for your healthcare staff and specialists.